Peter Sulick is Chairman, Chief Executive Officer, and President of Dynasil Corporation of America. Peter is at the helm of Dynasil, responsible for overseeing global operations and setting the course for the future of the corporation. He was named Chairman of the Board in 2009, Interim CEO in 2012 and President and CEO in 2014. He has been a member of the Board since June of 2008.
- Mr. Dunham held the position of President and CEO of Dynasil Corporation from 2004 to 2011. Following his retirement from a management role at Dynasil, Mr. Dunham was CEO of Applied Pulsed Power from 2011 until 2015.
- Mr. Fox is a visiting lecturer of law and the Crawford Lecturer at Yale Law School. He is a former managing partner of Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP, where he specialized in securities, commercial litigation, and the counseling of law firms.
- Dr. Hagan was the Acting Director of the Department of Homeland Security’s Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO) reporting to the Secretary of Homeland Security from December of 2009 until August of 2010. Prior to serving as Acting Director, Dr. Hagan was the DNDO’s Acting Deputy Director, and Assistant Director for the Transformational and Applied Research Directorate.
- Mr. Kronfeld is a founder of JK&B Capital, a software, information technology, and communications focused venture capital firm. Prior to JK&B, Mr. Kronfeld was a General Partner at Boston Capital Ventures where he focused on investments in telecommunications and software companies. Before joining Boston Capital Ventures, Mr. Kronfeld was Vice President of Acquisitions and Venture Investments with Ameritech.
- Mr. Leonard was Chief Financial Officer of Dynasil Corporation from 2013 to 2016. Prior to joining Dynasil, Mr. Leonard was the Chief Financial Officer of Pennichuck Corporation, a publicly traded utilities company. From 2006 to 2008, he was Vice President of CRA international, a finance based litigation consulting firm. And from 2002 to 2006, Mr. Leonard served as Managing Director at Huron Consulting Group assisting clients with financial evaluation and forensic analysis for legal investigations.
- Mr. Levine was Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Graduate Management Admission Council from 2007 to 2011. From 1998 to 2007, Mr. Levine served as Chief Financial Officer and Financial Consultant for a number of companies, largely in the technology space.