Machine Operator: 2nd Shift
Ability to run semiautomatic machines and related equipment to exact tolerances in a continuous production/processing operation.
Equipment may be related to process such as: cutting, grinding, edging, centerless grinding, and finishing on product. Reviews production work orders for special instructions.
2nd Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
• Ensures that production deadlines are met.
• Ensures quality standards of products.
• Sets up, adjusts, operates, and maintains a clean equipment and work environment.
• Able to service and make routine equipment repairs.
• Ensures that adequate supplies of glass and other materials are available.
• Maintains records of production output.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent. Technical school training a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy. Able to use/read Vernier calipers, depth gages, and micrometers.
• Ability to work with others.
• Mechanically inclined and/or technically skilled individual preferred.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of area/function.
• Punctual and organized individual.
• Experience running Blanchard grinder, centerless grinders, or diamond tool equipment is a major plus.
If interested, apply only with complete qualification summary.
Job Type: Full-time
• Machine Operator: 2 years
• West Berlin, NJ 08091
Required work authorization:
• United States