Inside Sales Account Manager
- Further develop and maintain existing customer relations and satisfaction through verbal and written communications.
- Manage and forecast customer demand expectations for existing and NPI requirements.
- Identifying and developing new accounts requiring solutions within our strategic capabilities.
- Working with internal resources to develop mutually acceptable solutions for our customers and prospects, generating and tracking quotes.
- Processing orders.
- Assisting market research.
This position requires a high degree of listening, communication, and collaborative efficiency building skills, and a need to interact effectively with engineering, purchasing, production, quality, as well as management teams internally and with our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop a strong working understanding of Optometrics production capabilities, products, and application solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the capabilities within our additional Dynasil Photonics Business companies.
- Grow existing and new OEM account revenue to budget expectations.
- Develop, maintain, and execute against target customer lists, strategy, and plans.
- Lead technical communication as liaison between engineering and customers.
- Interface with key customer decision makers.
- Maintain frequent detailed telephone and email contact with customers.
- Assist in developing technical solution proposals for customers.
- Track and report activity (inquiries, quotes/proposals, sales, forecasts).
- Comply with state, federal, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Approximately 10% Travel as required for participation in select trade shows and customer visits.
Requirements and Desired qualifications:
- Technical background including a Bachelor’s degree in Optics, Physics, or a related discipline/equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years sales experience in a similar role.
- Successful track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals in previous assignments.
- Compliance with sales policy and related regulations.
- Understanding of photonics, spectroscopy, optical replication, thin film optical coatings, and photolithography.
- Possess excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Possess a solid mechanical aptitude and math/quantitative skills.
- Ability to multi‐task, prioritize, plan, and schedule with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft computer programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Self-motivated natural curiosity and interest in learning.
All Applicants must be U.S. Persons based on ITAR definition (US Citizen or Permanent Resident). This position is expected to be exposed to information subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export
Administration Regulations (EAR).
Optometrics offers a comprehensive employee benefit package that includes medical, dental, life and disability income insurance plans as well as a matching, company-sponsored 401(K) plan and a tuition reimbursement plan. We also offer paid sick and vacation time. Salary is commensurate with relevant experience.
Please submit resumes via email to:
HR@Optometrics.com with a subject line of “SAM Optometrics Corporation”
You may also mail your resume to:
8 Nemco Way
Ayer, MA 01432
Or fax to: Human Resources at (978) 772-0017
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.