Senior Marketing Associate
To assist in various capacities including marketing communications, blogging, events, tradeshows, conferences, database management, email marketing, research etc.
A bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain valuable insights into all marketing-related activities and functions.
Provide valuable administrative support and carry out responsibilities individually and/or as part of a team.
A confident communicator, you will use your creativity, content marketing, design and social media skills to help with ongoing multi-channel marketing communications and activities. A passion for creating and curating content, emerging technologies, social media and blogging is not only desirable but considered a distinct advantage.
Website & Social Media
- Manage updates to the Dynasil website and its brand presence across various online and offline channels
- Track, measure and report on website performance and eCommerce metrics
- Manage and monitor the company’s social media presence
- Assist with development of marketing and communication materials (print collateral, banners, brochures, on-site presentations etc.)
- Assist with the creation and distribution of newsletters and promotional items
- Help with email marketing by managing the process including content creation, validation, testing, delivery and analytics
Events & Research
- Provide on-site support at events, tradeshows and conferences
- Represent and support the company at industry and association events
- Undertake other special projects as and when requested
- Maintain the company’s database of customers and prospects
- Assist with internal project communication
- Help support technology implementation i.e. marketing automation platform, CRM etc.
- To attend team meetings, compile minutes of meetings, communicate and manage tasks and be willing to contribute to other team activities as requested
A Bachelors or an Associate degree in marketing and/or communications is required.
3+ years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Program/Project Manager or in a similar role(s).
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Good research capabilities
- Absolute attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- A passion for technology
- A good eye for design
- A high level of demonstrated creativity
Experience using/managing a CMS (WordPress or similar)
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools/platforms (ActiveCampaign, Mautic, Hubspot, Zoho, GetResponse or similar)
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Canva etc.
Some US and international travel is required.
Dynasil offers a highly competitive and industry-standard compensation package that includes year-end bonus, 401K, professional development, and more!
Submit your resume via email to:
Subject: Senior Marketing Associate
Mail your resume to:
RMD Inc. (A Dynasil company)
44 Hunt Street
Watertown MA 02472
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Dynasil is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status, or any other protected factor.