Since 1960, Dynasil Fused Silica has provided precision optical materials, including synthetic fused silica and fused quartz products, to customers for a wide and ever-increasing range of applications. Today, its products are used in the manufacturing of optical components, lasers, semiconductors, telecom equipment, electronics, scientific instruments, and an assortment of energy and aerospace applications. Dynasil Fused Silica is an authorized distributor of Corning HPFS® 7980, 7979 IR, and ULE® 7972.
Precision optical materials finishing capabilities:
- Core Drilling – From 0.190 +/- 0.005 inches diameter to 15.125 +/- 0.040 inches diameter
- Cylindrical (centerless) grinding – Up to 4 inches diameter by 12 inches in length
- Diamond edging – Up to 24 inches diameter by 3.75 inches thick
- Diamond sawing – Up to 39 inches by 36 inches
- Measured beveled edges – Up to 4 inches diameter with bevels from .010 inches to .060 inches
- Surface Grinding – Up to 33 inches diameter (or diagonal) by 5 inches thick, larger sizes upon request
Dynasil Fused Silica is well known throughout the photonics industry for its fast deliveries and outstanding customer service. Please reach out directly to them to discuss your next project.