Established in 1965, Optometrics is a leading supplier of standard and custom optical components and pre-aligned sub-assemblies for wavelength selection. The company’s core technologies include mechanical ruling, holographic recording, photolithography, and optical thin film coatings. From diffraction gratings to polarizers, beamsplitters to monochromators, and coatings to filters, Optometrics maintains an excellent reputation for supplying spectrally precise equipment.
An ISO 9001:2015 and ITAR certified company, it brings R&D, engineering and manufacturing under one roof. With a catalog of more than 400 optical replication masters and a capacity to produce 500,000+ precision replicated optical components annually Optometrics is the go-to partner for custom and OEM photonics applications. It also supports lean manufacturing practices, including Six Sigma methodologies and approaches to problem solving.
- Customer matched test protocols
- Extensive inventory of stock optical components
- Fast delivery of custom optical components
- ISO 5 (Class 100) Clean Room for pre-aligned assemblies
- Kanban stocking arrangements
- Custom packaging, marking, and bar coding services
- Weapons sight
- Military optics
- Laboratory equipment
- Analytical chemistry
- Life sciences
- FTIR Spectroscopy, Microscopy