Terms and conditions
Hilger Crystals Terms and Conditions of sale and purchase.
Hilger Crystals is an ISO 9001:2015 registered company and as such it is the declared policy of the management of this division to design, manufacture and supply crystal materials and assemblies incorporating crystal materials and also to refurbish assemblies, to provide complete and consistent purchaser satisfaction in meeting the agreed specifications of all our Customers. We also endeavor to give unrivaled service and customer care by continual improvement in every aspect of contract compliance and by responding to and meeting all the special needs of each of our Customers.
Our principal objectives are:
- That we meet and exceed our Customer’s expectations in terms of compliance to contract, including both delivery and specification.
- That we promote continuous improvement to refine and improve communication, methods, handling, control procedures, internal rejection rates and training to further improve our level of quality assurance and minimize costs.
- That all crystal materials and assemblies comply with appropriate statutory health and safety requirements.
- That the quality system is set down in the Hilger Crystals Quality Assurance manual and the subordinate Quality Control
- That there is continuous observance of the quality system by all employees.
Health, Safety & Environmental Policy
It is this Company’s philosophy that:
- Health and Safety is a management responsibility of equal importance to the efficiency and the quality of the products and services provided by the Group.
- Health and Safety Management is based upon a thorough understanding and assessment of hazard and risk within the Group, and the introduction and maintenance of appropriate means of their control.
- Effective control of Health and Safety is achieved through co-operative effort by all operators at all levels of the organization.
- Effective co-operative effort is established and maintained through a system of communication, education, training and supervision.
It is the policy of management to operate a HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that it conducts its affairs with due regard for the environment, and health and safety of its employees and others affected by its activities.