Terms and Conditions
Hilger Crystals is an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 registered company and as such it is the declared policy of the management of this division to design, manufacture and supply crystal materials and assemblies incorporating crystal materials and also to refurbish assemblies, to provide complete and consistent purchaser satisfaction in meeting the agreed specifications of all our customers. We also endeavor to give unrivaled service and customer care by continual improvement in every aspect of contract compliance and by responding to and meeting all the special needs of each of our customers.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations in terms of compliance to contract, including both delivery and specification.
- Promote continuous improvement to refine and improve communication, methods, handling, control procedures, internal rejection rates and training to further improve our level of quality assurance and minimize costs.
- All crystal materials and assemblies comply with appropriate statutory health and safety requirements.
- Quality system is set down in the Hilger Crystals Quality Assurance manual and the subordinate Quality Control
- Continuous observance of the quality system by all employees.