Neutron imaging or neutron radiography is a powerful technique for Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) of materials for industrial applications and research. Neutron radiography has applications in diverse areas such as the detection of explosives and the examination of nuclear fuels.
6LNI:Eu Neutron Scintillator Imaging Screen
- High efficiency for thermal neutrons, 43% neutron absorption efficiency for a 375 μm film, 60% for a 645 μm film
- Excellent spatial resolution (~350 µm w/anger logic, ~250 µm with EMCCD)
- Pulse shape/Pulse height based n-γ discrimination
- Columnar format suitable for high resolution imaging
- Large format manufacturing at low cost
Please contact RMD directly to discuss your neutron radiography application.