Color Temperature Correction Filters
When the color of projected light is important, Color Temperature Correction Filters can be designed to correct the color temperature. This is either done with a flat filter placed in front of the light source (managing what wavelengths are transmitted) or an optical filter deposited on the surface of a reflector (managing what wavelengths are reflected).
Typical lighting applications include displays, photographic, theatrical, and medical. We can design a color correction filter for your specific needs for the light source that needs to be corrected. Color correction filters/reflectors are highly customized to achieve the desired performance
- Low cost (large volume throughput coaters coupled with low overhead operations)
- Tight tolerance (±5nm at 50% transmission)
- Flat glass or plastic substrates; glass, metal or plastic reflectors
- Volume production (fourteen 96″ diameter vacuum PVD chambers and an inline sputtering system)
- Short lead times
- Large diameter reflectors up to 36″ or large format flat glass
- Uniform distribution across large deep dish substrates
- Extremely durable coatings tested to 650° C
Request a quote today!