Color Temperature Correction Filters
Custom Color Correction Filters
EMF’s custom color temperature correction filters are designed to correct the color temperature when the color of projected light is important to the application. This is either done with a flat filter placed in front of a tunable light source to manage wavelengths being transmitted or an optical filter deposited on the surface of a reflector to manage wavelengths being reflected.
Applications include indoor and outdoor displays, photography, theatre, and medical applications. EMF can design custom color temperature correction filters/reflectors to achieve your desired optical and spectral performance requirements.
Features of Color Correction Filters
- Tight tolerance (±5nm at 50% transmission)
- Flat glass or plastic substrates; glass, metal or plastic reflectors
- Large diameter reflectors up to 36″ or large format flat glass
- Uniform distribution across large deep dish substrates
- Extremely durable coatings tested to 650 °C (1200 °F)