DichroFilm™ color filters transmit colors of distinct spectral characteristics for applications like display and theatrical lighting. Unlike gels and polymers that absorb unwanted wavelengths, DichroFilm™ filters reflect the unwanted wavelengths while transmitting the desired wavelength color, therefore, providing a specific color more efficiently than gels or colored glass.
For dichroic applications like display and theatrical lighting:
- Infinite range of CTO/ CTB (see Color Correction Filters)
- Dichroic coating applications would include: Entertainment, Architectural, Color Scrollers, Decorative Art & Displays.
- Large format (up to 35″ diameter)
- Low cost (large volume throughput coaters coupled with low overhead operations)
- Tight tolerance (±5nm at 50% Standard Color Filter Graph transmission)
- Glass (smooth or textured) or plastic (flexible/high temperature or rigid) substrates
- High volume production (fourteen 96″ diameter vacuum PVD chambers)
- Short lead times
Request a quote today!