High Transmission Dyna-Film Bandpass Filters
Dyna-Film high transmission Bandpass Filters are custom designed and manufactured to optimize spectral performance, provide exceptional environmental durability, and minimize the cost of optical bandpass filtering required for absorbance, reflectance, and transmissive applications. Bridging the gap between traditional bandpass filters and expensive budget busting sputtered films, we have combined best practices learned over the past 40 years as a leading manufacturer of catalog and OEM optical filters, with today’s most advanced optical materials, construction methods, and large volume manufacturing capabilities. Dyna-Film optical filters benefit the many instrument manufacturers which require the following critical spectral and physical performance characteristics:
- Central Wavelengths from 340 nm to 1100 nm
- No compromise in blocking from 200 nm to 1200 nm
- 3 – 40 nm Bandwidths
- Mounted in black anodized aluminum rings
- Advanced methods and materials for superior environmental durability
- Easily customized to optimize your application
- High Transmission
- Great Environmental Durability
- Deep Blocking
- Low Cost
To learn more about the properties and benefits of Dyna-Film optical bandpass filters click here.
Request a quote today!