Quality and Testing Focus
We are certified and registered to the ISO 9001:2015 standard. We also actively support lean manufacturing practices, including Six Sigma methodologies and approaches to problem solving. We strongly believe that both practices contribute to a culture of continuous improvement.
The company also has a full complement of test equipment for spectral testing from the UV to the Far Infrared, for mechanical and flatness testing, for humidity and environmental testing. We are equipped with the necessary physical, environmental, and spectral attribute metrology tools to ensure compliance with our and your standards.
Testing and Metrology
- Atomic force microscopy
- Optical microscopy
- FTIR spectrophotometry
- Advanced interferometric surface characterization
- Tactile surface measurements
- Single & dual beam spectrophotometers
- Custom grating spectrophotometers
- Diffraction Grating Efficiency Measurement
- Stray Light Measurement
- Integrated Blocking
- Accelerated Environmental Lifetime Testing
- Thermal cycling
- Humidity cycling
- Cosmetic inspection stations and reference standards
Additional customized in-process and final inspection metrology tools and equipment have been manufactured and tailored to the unique needs of our manufacturing processes.