313 Washington Street #403
Newton, MA 02458
Patricia Kehe, Corporate Secretary
Dynasil Corporation of America
313 Washington Street, Suite 403
Newton, MA 02458
- Dynasil Fused Silica385 Cooper RoadWest Berlin, NJ 08091United StatesEmail: email@example.comPhone: +1.856.767.4600Fax: +1.856.767.6813
Dynasil Fused Silica provides precision optical materials, including synthetic fused silica and fused quartz products, to customers for a wide range of applications.
- Ithaca239 Cherry StreetIthaca, NY 14850United StatesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +1.800.456.7070Fax: +1.800.456.3227Rochester465 Paul RoadRochester, NY 14624United States
EMF provides a wide range of custom optical, conductive and decorative coatings, along with personalized Custom Care Service. Core capabilities include: Front Surface Mirrors, Beamsplitters, Neutral Density filters, Anti-Reflective coatings, and Large Optics.
- Hilger CrystalsUnit R1 Westwood EstateMargate, Kent CT9 4JLUnited KingdomEmail: email@example.comPhone: +44.1843.231166Fax: +44.1843.290310
Hilger Crystals manufactures high-quality synthetic crystals for infrared spectroscopy and X and gamma ray detection. Hilger has extensive capabilities to manufacture scintillation arrays and provide other finishing services.
- Administrative Offices521 Great RoadLittleton, MA 01460United StatesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +1.978.772.1700Fax: +1.978.772.0017Manufacturing8 Nemco WayAyer, MA 01432United States
Optometrics is a worldwide supplier of high quality optical components including gratings, lenses, filters, laser optics, monochromators, and specialized optical systems and software.
- RMD44 Hunt StreetWatertown, MA 02472United StatesEmail: email@example.comPhone: +1-617-668-6801Fax: +1-617-926-9980
RMD researches and develops advanced technologies in materials, sensors, and proof of concept instruments that detect, use or measure radiation, light, magnetism, or sound for use in security, medical, and industrial applications.
- XcedeWebsite: xcedetech.com1815 14th Street NWRochester, MN 55901United StatesEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone: +1.206.428.8100
Dynasil’s Xcede Technologies is an innovative medical device company with the goal of improving patient care by developing hemostatic and sealant products for surgical applications with emphasis on severe traumatic bleeding.